FREE Delivery to
from country list
Food. Drink. Cooking. Dining. The company of friends and family. All these things influence the style and content of my pottery range and aim to make the experience something special.
Welcome to Chris Greening Pottery; I hope you find something of interest here. A unique piece of hand crafted pottery that makes life just a little bit richer.
Although each piece of pottery is unique, there may be another, similar one in the shop. If not, then let me know and I will make you another – it won't be exactly the same but I feel this is a positive feature of owning a hand crafted product.
Fancy having a go at making a beautiful piece of pottery? Adult 1-1 sessions and classes for up to 3 people. Courses details are now online and bookable via the Pottery Courses link. Gift vouchers are also available.
Want to combine a pottery class with a fused glass course? My wife, Sarah, is a fused glass jewellery designer (www.sarahgreeningglass.co.uk) who sells online and has a stall at many of the same craft fairs as me. She offers 'taster' classes and is happy to discuss commissions of jewellery. She can be contacted at email@example.com Here you can see us outside our workshops on a bright, but chilly February afternoon - aiming to get back into the warmth of our own studios asap!
Please note - Postage and packaging is added at the point of payment. If you would like to collect your purchase or live in Worcestershire then postage and packaging is FREE!! please select either "Collect" or "Worcestershire (WR)" in drop down list. I'll then contact you to discuss a convenient date and time to get the pottery to you.
I will only use your personal details to service your purchase and not pass them onto any other person or organisation unless they are directly involved in the purchase, delivery process (e.g. paypal, courier etc), arranging classes or, for accounts / tax return purposes.
Forthcoming Fairs - I will have a stall at the following fairs (many being combined food, drink, arts and music) - please come along and say hello and perhaps pick up a piece of pottery. Sarah also has a stall at most of the fairs below; full details are available at (http://sarahgreeningglass.co.uk/events-and-classes) - a chance to pick up a unique piece of jewellery as well as pottery!!
- Sat 10-Mar-18 (10-5): Henley Street Market, Stratford Upon Avon CV376QW
- Sat 17-Mar18 (tbc but generally 10-5): Malvern Easter Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory, Malvern WR142AY
- Sun 25-Mar-18 (11-2): The Fold, Bransford, Worcester WR6 5JB
- Sun 22-Apr-18 (11-2): The Fold, Bransford, Worcester WR6 5JB
- Sat 5-May-18 (tbc but generally 10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Abbey Road, Malvern WR142AY
- Sat 12-May-18 (9-1:30) Tewkesbury Craft & Farmers Market, Abbey Lawns Car Park, Gander Lane, Tewkesbury GL205PG
- Sun 20-May-18 (10-4) Bewdley Craft Market, Severn Side, Bewdley, DY12 2DX
- Sat 16-Jun-18 (tbc but probably 10-5): Droitwich Food Festival, Droitwich Lido Park, Worcester Road, Droitwich, WR98AA
- Sat 14-Jul-18 (10-5):Gloucester City, Gate Streets, Gloucester GL11SE
- Sun 22-Jul-18 (11-2): The Fold, Bransford, Worcester WR6 5JB
- Sat 28-Jul-18 (10-5): Westcountry Potters Association Exeter Potters' Market, The Transit Shed, Exeter Quay, Exeter, EX24AN
- Fri 3 to Wed 29-Aug-18: Midlands Potters' Association Open Exhibition - Dean's Chapel, Worcester Cathedral, WR1 2LA. A selection of work from 15 MPA members. The exhibition coincides (11-27 Aug) with Worcester Arts Festival.
- Sat 11-Aug-18 (tbc but probably 10-5): Worcester Riverside Arts Fayre - South Quay, Worcester, WR12JN
- Sun 12-Aug-18 (tbc but generally 10-5): Worcester Show, Gheluvelt Park, Waterworks Rd, Worcester WR13EZ
- Sat 18-Aug-18 (9-5): The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sun 2-Sep-18 (tbc but likely to be 10-5): The Royal Porcelain Works, Severn Street, Worcester, WR1 2EN
- Sat 29 to Sun 30-Sep-18 (9-6): RHS Autumn Show, Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire WR136NW
- Sat 13-Oct-18 (tbc but generally 10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory, Malvern WR142AY
- Sun 28-Oct-18 (11-2): The Fold, Bransford, Worcester WR6 5JB
- Sat 10-Nov-18 (tbc but generally 10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory, Malvern WR142AY
- Sat 24-Nov-18 (tbc but generally 10-6): Malvern Arts Market & Christmas Lights, Malvern Priory, Malvern WR142AY
- Sun 25-Nov-18 (11-2): The Fold, Bransford, Worcester WR6 5JB
- Sat 8-Dec-18 (tbc but generally 9-5): Hereford Arts Market, High Town, Hereford, HR12AA
- Tue 18-Dec-18 (9-5): The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Fri 21-Dec-18 (9-5): The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 22-Dec-18 (9-5): The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sun 23-Dec-18 (10-5): The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Mon 24-Dec-18 (9-3): The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
Hope to see you there. Chris.
Copyright © 2018 Chris Greening