FREE POSTAGE in UK mainland
FREE Delivery within
(WR1-5 Postcodes only)
from country list
Food. Drink. Cooking. Dining. The company of friends and family. All these things influence the style and content of my pottery range and aim to make the experience something special.
Welcome to Chris Greening Pottery; I hope you find something of interest here. A unique piece of hand crafted pottery that makes life just a little bit richer.
Although each piece of pottery is unique, there may be another, similar one in the shop. If not, then let me know and I will make you another – it won't be exactly the same but I feel this is a positive feature of owning a hand crafted product.
Fancy having a go at making a beautiful piece of pottery? Adult 1-1 sessions and classes for up to 4 people. Courses details are now online and bookable via the Pottery Courses link. Gift vouchers are also available.
Lessons during COVID19 - obviously life at the moment is rather strange and that also goes with trying to provide courses whilst putting in place appropriate precautions to keep all involved safe. At the time of writing we are aiming to run classes as soon as the lockdown ends. This will involve use of PPE and social distancing precautions aligned to Govt advice. We ask those attending classes to bring and use a face mask and we will provide opportunities to wash your hands. In terms of social distancing that means we will run 1-1 classes or classes where the people are part of the same "social bubble" and so the social distancing aspect is relaxed. We will aim to maintain social distancing or non direct face to face contact in addition to wearing face visors.
Want to combine a pottery class with a fused glass course? My wife, Sarah, is a fused glass jewellery designer (www.sarahgreeningglass.co.uk) who sells online and has a stall at many of the same craft fairs as me. We offer combined full day and half day classes. Sarah also offers glass 'taster' classes (not just jewellery) and is happy to discuss commissions of jewellery. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can see us outside our workshops on a bright, but chilly February afternoon - aiming to get back into the warmth of our own studios asap!
Please note - Postage is FREE within UK Mainland.
If you would like to collect your purchase or live in Worcestershire then delivery is FREE!! Please select either "Collect" or "Worcestershire (WR)" in drop down list. I'll then contact you to discuss a convenient date and time to get the pottery to you.
For purchases from outside the United Kingdom: postage and packaging is added at the point of payment. Please also refer to my terms and conditions page with regard to import taxes.
I will only use your personal details to service your purchase and not pass them onto any other person or organisation unless they are directly involved in the purchase, delivery process (e.g. paypal, courier etc), arranging classes or, for accounts / tax return purposes.
Forthcoming Fairs - I will have a stall at the following fairs (many being combined food, drink, arts and music) - please come along and say hello and perhaps pick up a piece of pottery. Sarah also has a stall at most of the fairs below; full details are available at (http://sarahgreeningglass.co.uk/events-and-classes) - a chance to pick up a unique piece of jewellery as well as pottery!!
- Sat 1-May-21 (10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory Grounds, Malvern WR142AY
- Sat 15-May-21 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 19-Jun-21 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 26-Jun-21 (9-3): Moseley Arts Market, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HW
- Sun 18-Jul-21 (10-5 TBC) Crowcroft Farm Market (details to follow)
- Sat 31-Jul-21 (9-3): Moseley Arts Market, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HW
- Sat 7 & Sun 8-Aug-21: Leamington Art in the Park Victorian Jephson Gardens, Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire CV32 5AA
- Sat 14-Aug-21 (10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory Grounds, Malvern WR142AY
- Sat 21-Aug-21 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Fri 27, Sat 28, Sun 29 & Mon 30-Aug-21 (10-5): Worcestershire Open Studios (details to follow)
- Sat 18-Sep-21 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 25 & Sun 26-Sep-21 (10-5 TBC) Malvern Autumn Show - Three Counties Showground, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR13 6NW
- Sat 30-Oct-21 (9-3): Moseley Arts Market, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HW
- Sat 13-Nov-21 (10-5 TBC): The Old Market (26 Garrick Ln, Hereford HR4 9HU - near Waitrose etc)
- Sat 20-Nov-21 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 27-Nov-21 (10-6): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory Grounds, Malvern WR142AY
Dec-21 Markets TBC
Hope to see you there. Chris.
Copyright © 2021 Chris Greening