FREE Delivery to
from country list
Food. Drink. Cooking. Dining. The company of friends and family. All these things influence the style and content of my pottery range and aim to make the experience something special.
Welcome to Chris Greening Pottery; I hope you find something of interest here. A unique piece of hand crafted pottery that makes life just a little bit richer.
Although each piece of pottery is unique, there may be another, similar one in the shop. If not, then let me know and I will make you another – it won't be exactly the same but I feel this is a positive feature of owning a hand crafted product.
Fancy having a go at making a beautiful piece of pottery? Adult 1-1 sessions and classes for up to 3 people. Courses details are now online and bookable via the Pottery Courses link. Gift vouchers are also available.
Want to combine a pottery class with a fused glass course? My wife, Sarah, is a fused glass jewellery designer (www.sarahgreeningglass.co.uk) who sells online and has a stall at many of the same craft fairs as me. She offers 'taster' classes and is happy to discuss commissions of jewellery. She can be contacted at email@example.com Here you can see us outside our workshops on a bright, but chilly February afternoon - aiming to get back into the warmth of our own studios asap!
Please note - Postage and packaging is added at the point of payment. If you would like to collect your purchase or live in Worcestershire then postage and packaging is FREE!! please select either "Collect" or "Worcestershire (WR)" in drop down list. I'll then contact you to discuss a convenient date and time to get the pottery to you.
I will only use your personal details to service your purchase and not pass them onto any other person or organisation unless they are directly involved in the purchase, delivery process (e.g. paypal, courier etc), arranging classes or, for accounts / tax return purposes.
Forthcoming Fairs - I will have a stall at the following fairs (many being combined food, drink, arts and music) - please come along and say hello and perhaps pick up a piece of pottery. Sarah also has a stall at most of the fairs below; full details are available at (http://sarahgreeningglass.co.uk/events-and-classes) - a chance to pick up a unique piece of jewellery as well as pottery!!
- Sat 18-Apr-20 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 2-May-20 (10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory Grounds, Malvern WR142AY
- Sat 9 to 17-May-20: – Exhibition at Cool Contours Gallery, Banbury
- Thu 14-May-20: – Meet the artists evening at Cool Contours Gallery, Banbury
- Sat 18-Jul-20 (10-5): The Westcountry Potters Association Exeter Potters' Market, The Transit Shed, Exeter Quay, Exeter, EX24AN
- Sat 25-Jul-20 (9-3): Moseley Arts Market, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 8HW
- Sat 15-Aug-20 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 5 & Sun 6-Sep-20 (9-5): – Oxford Arts Market
- Sat 10-Oct-20 (9-5): - Hereford Arts Market, City Centre, High Town, Hereford, HR12AA
- Sat 24-Oct-20 (10-5): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory Grounds, Malvern WR142AY
- Sat 7-Nov-20 (9-5): Cirencester Craft Market, Gosditch Street (in front of St John's Church), Cirencester, GL72AG
- Sat 21-Nov-20 (9-5): Cheltenham Arts & Craft Market, The Promenade, Cheltenham, GL50 9SA
- Sat 28-Nov-20 (10-6): Malvern Arts & Food Market, Malvern Priory Grounds, Malvern WR142AY
- Sun 29-Nov-20 (9-5): Cirencester Craft Market, Gosditch Street (in front of St John's Church), Cirencester, GL72AG
Hope to see you there. Chris.
Copyright © 2020 Chris Greening